Behind a successful Sunday school program and youth ministry are planning, training and resources.
Youth and Family Ministry Guide (#6010)
Grow a dynamic youth and family ministry program with time-proven practices captured in this 290-page resource. Loaded with ideas, information, forms (provided on a CD) and resource suggestions, this is the bible for setting up, running and growing an exciting youth program.
- Director and program considerations
- Understanding our Unity roots and church culture
- Creating the Sunday morning experience
- Curriculum and lesson planning
- Understanding children and teens
- Nursery and child care
- Financial foundations
- Equipping the facilities
- Volunteer team building, training and recognition
- Sacred safety (risk management)
- Creating vision, mission and goals
- Forms CD with forms to use and personalize
Uniteen Program Guide - Part I (#1390)
Create a dynamic junior high program. Part 1 starts with the basics—what is a Uniteen, group leadership, group building, events, communication, and more. Reproducible pages for organizing and conducting programs are included.
Uniteen Program Guide - Part II (#1392)
Expanding on Part 1, this guide includes sections on: spiritual and educational tools, how to prepare lessons, facilitating prayer/meditation, ceremonies, celebrations, and event planning. A Q&A section covering various topics is also included.
YOU Handbook (#1330)
Essential in providing the basics for an active Youth of Unity program, this manual provides information relating to: the sponsor's role and responsibilities; forming and conducting YOU groups; developing leaders; and local, regional and national events.